5.10.2010

Finding it can come suddenly, losing it even more suddenly

After confessing that I am everything but ready I felt the love again. Universal love. It was just a few moments but I am sure I get the state back when I am ready. For good.

Yesterday I was walking on a peaceful cottage road and looked at the trees. The forest looked back innocently and said: "We (trees) are here just to teach you. You have everything and you are everything if you wanna see it". Then I rememebered what my new dear friend had just written about visualizing chakras and colors. I looked at the trees and visualized green color spinning around my heart. I felt the connection to everything for a short time.

I know what the connection is. It is actually not something to get, it is me, the Real Me. First time I felt it about a year ago and my life changed totally. Day after day I was living in a paradise. Then I got used to it. I started to take life for granted. Go with the flow too fast. Focus too much on the outside world. Wasn't so grateful anymore. Didn't see the beautyness of the trees anymore. Lost the beautyness of the moment of Now. 

You can suddenly find it but you can easily lose it. You have to be awake all the time or you easily fall back to the sidetrack. It is so much easier to live in the future than in the moment of Now.

Nature is changing all the time. So are you. Don't ever close the eyes of your soul. Falling back to sleep is too easy.

You get what you deserve. It is simple. It is karma.

Like meditating, music is also a great practise to be connected, present and to emerge emotions and the inner power. It also balances our brain hemispheres. With music there is no goal and it's more like you don't wanna reach the end of the song. That way you can Be the song and Become love. Watch the stars and listen your favourite song!

And see the beautiful colors of the fall! See the beautyness in you, in me. In everything.



Today's article is: Spiritual Practise is Spirit Lived (Andrew Cohen)

5 kommenttia:

  1. Music is... it's magical. The power it can have on our minds. Combine meditation and music.. it will be awesome :)

    It's actually frightening I've cried more to music than in "real-life situations". Or maybe it is so that the music, as you put it, emerged some emotions in me and made me weep. E.g. Evanescence's Immortal should do the trick!

    About music and meditation. I recommend the song in the comments of this post (and the other song for general relaxation):

    http://kinkkinenjuttu.blogspot.com/2010/10/attempt-to-describe-meaning-of-music-to.html

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yes you are so right! Music has also made me cried more than anything or anyone. Believe that it might be even better way to open blocks than meditation - at least if meditation is hard.

    Beautiful melodies, no matter whether it's relaxing, meditative or hard rock :) Depends on the mood.

    I also like "Immortal" and actually learned to play it by piano some of years ago.

    I get to know your blog in a better time, as soon as I get faster internet access :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Aww, that's sweet :) I couldn't think of any better use for a piano than to play "Immortal" with it :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. All your words are food for the soul!! :)<3

    VastaaPoista
  5. Thank you <3 Words are definetily better nutrition for our body and the soul than the real food. Chocolate (raw or not) is just a replacemenet and a pleasure. Words go deeper and stay longer...

    VastaaPoista